GRADUATE ENTRY SCHEME - REGIONAL DENTIST
Finding your first Associate position can be a stressful time, not only do you want to work close to home but also have a suitable UDA target that you feel is achievable and receive loads of clinical support to help you on your way.
Well…… why not have these benefits as an employed Regional Dentist. As well as an excellent guaranteed basic salary of £35,000 for fulltime, you can also over achieve on the annual UDA target and receive a monthly bonus. You can work in the Region of your choice covering surgery space in approx. 10-15 practices depending upon the practice needs.
You’ll benefit from lots of variety and life-long learning, plus loads more benefits as below:-
• Basic Salary of £35,000 with £10 net per UDA for any UDAs over 3500 per annum (this is
reconciled monthly). The number of UDAs that you are able to deliver is uncapped so you can work at your own pace.
• Car allowance (£3,960 per year) and mileage allowance for travel too/from practice of work
• No Lab bills (IDH cover these 100%)
• Medical Indemnity & GDC paid in full by IDH
• 25 days paid holiday
• The security of permanent employment
• Bonus scheme
• Private work is paid at 40% of fees (we are covering lab bills as per above)
• Variety across various locations, teams, patients and treatments
• Access to the IDH Academy in Manchester
• Personalised Development Plan for lifelong learning
• Clinical Career Pathway to progress - Associates, Mentors, Specialists and Management.
• Number of surgeries/dentists: Will vary from practice to practice
• Full-time position (Monday to Friday). Saturdays also available for those who wish to boost
their income further
• Initial 12 month fixed-term contract – this gives you the opportunity to work for IDH and see
what we have to offer. After 12 months, you can choose to extend the regional contract or
move into an Associate role. However, if during the initial 12-month period, an Associate role
arises in the area which would be of interest to you, you are of course welcome to apply for it.
And the company you’d be working for, well of course it would be the UK’s largest dental corporate, Integrated Dental Holdings. With over 550 practices nationwide and further ambitious growth plans its a great time to join the business. We are also investing heavily in training and development - you would have access to our multi-million pound state of the art Academy in Manchester. So if you want to develop your skills, deliver excellence and enjoy variety, we think you’ll love the amazing support and deal we can offer as a Regional Dentist.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected].
Applicants will need to have an active Performer Number with a PCT or LHB.