To provide timely, accurate and actionable information business wide. This is an exciting role working in a team that is developing new and innovative business intelligence solutions in a fast changing environment. The successful candidate will be expected to support the development of new solutions and will be encouraged to seek innovations to develop business understanding and insight across the business.
- Monitor reporting areas, producing relevant/useable information to enable recipients to make informed business decisions.
- Ensure weekly/monthly reports are delivered accurately and on time so users will always have the latest, most up to date information/analysis.
- Provide modelling support to the business to enable accurate future planning decisions to be made.
- To, wherever possible, provide reports and analysis in simple terms to ensure business impact is understood in the clearest possible terms.
- Support the business with all Ad-hoc requests, in order to fulfil various business needs.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge (ideally to encompass VBA)
- Good database/data warehouse knowledge (ideally SQL and/or MS Access)
- Strong understanding of online universe.
- SSIS & SSRS
- MTA Database Administration