Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Bedhampton, Hampshire and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- End Date: TBC
- Days and hours available: Monday 8.45 till 5.45 Tuesday 8.45 till 5.45 Wednesday 8.45 till 5.45 Thursday 8.45 till 5.45 Friday 8.45 till 5.45
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- 3 surgery practice
- All surgeries well equipped and of a generous size
- Modern equipment all in great working order
- Digital x-ray available
- All qualified nurses
- Long standing reliable team members
- Lots of existing patients attending the practice regularly for a long time, currently taking on new patients
- Excellent private potential at the practice if applied correctly
- Short proximity from havant town with easy access to and from the motorway
- Parking available on site
- Close to Portmsouth / Gunwharf Quays for shopping and scenery
- Within a 20 minutes mile radius to Southampton and Chichester and only 60 miles away from London
- Great support and friendly team
Applicants must hold active NHS Performer numbers to be considered
Bedhampton is a former village, and now suburb, located in the Boorough of Havant, Hampshire. It is located at the northern end of Langstone Harbour and at the foot of the eastern end of Portsdown Hill.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]