Locum Dentist – Appleby, Cumbria (CA16 6QR)
Mydentist is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 600 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists
- A Locum Dentist is required at our Appleby practice (CA16 6QR)
- Start date: 01/09/2015
- 7200 UDA’s available
- Days and Shifts available: Fulltime Mon - Fri
- An active performer number is essential for this role
- Established, well maintained patient list
- Patients with good oral hygiene
- Practice has good reviews and has good reputation within the community
- High UDA value with the scope for private work
- Modern well equipped practice. Beautiful views from the window.
- Friendly, welcoming and experienced team (qualified dental nurse)
- Local amenities gym, swimming pool, bank, 2x supermarkets, petrol station, many restaurants and pubs
- Good transport links to motorway and Carlisle-Settle railway line
- 1 hour drive from Lake District (fell walking, sailing, horse riding)
- Primary school and secondary school
- World famous Appleby Horse Fair
- Good property market (buying or renting)
- Golf course
- Centre Parcs 10 min drive away
- Close knit community
- Appleby Castle
- 20 mins from Penrith
- 40 mins from Carlisle
- 30 mins from Kendal
Appleby is a beautiful historic market town nestled in the Eden Valley. You can enjoy picturesque walks and perfectly located for exploring the Lake District.
At mydentist you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees and access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact the Jo Hickman on 01204 799 783 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.