Oasis currently require a locum dentist for ourMold Practice inNorth Wales. This position is available immediately and offers working days on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday andThursdaybetween 8amand 5pm.Alternative Saturdays are also available but not essential. If you are interested in delivering NHSdentistry at this established, Welsh practice, please contact us to discuss how we can make the role suit you.
Oasis Dental Care are one of the fastest growing companies in Dentistry - with Patient Care and ourDentists at the forefront of everything we do. Our practices are fully computerised and many have modern facilities and equipment such as apex locators and digital X-rays. You will be supported both operationally and clinically by professional staff members including practice managers, dental nurses and clinical advisors.
WHY JOIN OASIS?
- Large and well established patient lists providing you with an excellent opportunity to generate a good income
- Excellent private potential supported by the clear market leader for private dentistry in the UK
- Modern facilities within practices that were purpose built in 2009/2010
- Fully computerised and equipped with digital x-rays, apex locators and Intra Oral cameras
- Fully RQIA and HTM105 compliant
- NHS Superannuation scheme
- Full operational and clinical support
- Career Development & Progression