Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in the Aylsham practice, Norfolk (NR22 6AJ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Vacancy end date (if known): ongoing
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- ***Excellent Day- Rate available for this practice***
- 4 surgery practice, spacious, bright, clean and well equipped
- 2 trainee nurses and 2 qualified nurses
- Practie has a lovely warm welcoming feel and the staff are hardworking and friendly
- Staff turn over is very low and most of the staff have been with the practice for several years
- Very popular practice and has a waiting list full of patients wanting to join the practice
- Excellent private potential available
- 3 hygienists working at the practice, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Practice located in a lovely village
- Car park available next to the car park with free parking
- Aylsham south railway station is located nearby on the Great Eastern Line between county school railway station and Wroxham
- Town located on the A140 major road, a route which runs between Ipswich and Cromer, via Norwich.
- Served by half hourly bus services to Norwich, Sheringham and Holt
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Aylsham is a historic market town civil parish on the River Bure in North Norfolk, about 9 miles of Norwich.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Roisin Gannon on 01204 799783 or [email protected]