Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in our new Barnsley practice (23-27 Peel Street, The Peel Street Shopping Centre, Barnsley, Yorkshire, S70 2QY) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - available now with flexibility on start date
- Ongoing locum position for 6-8 months with other locum work available after this time in the local area.
- Days and hours available - Flexible over Monday 2pm - 8pm, Tuesday 8am - 8pm Wednesday 2pm - 8pm Thursday 2pm - 8pm Friday 8am - 6pm Alternate Saturdays
- State of the Art - New Build Facility - Digital X-rays throughout.
- 7 NHS surgeries
- Located in the town Centre
- Great patient list
- Full time and part time work available
- Fixed day rate
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Description of practice location and area i.e. transport links, local attractions, why would someone want to live there?
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]