Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Bath Twerton (BA2 1ER) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Fixed term maternity position until 01/08/2016
- Days and hours available - Monday 8:30 - 17:00, Thursday 8:30 - 17:00, Friday 8:30 - 16:00 (lunch 13:00 - 14:00)
- Hygienist services available at practice
- 2 qualified Nurses, 1 Trainee
- 3 surgeries in practice
- Rebrand taking place in December
- Excellent private potential with practice achieving private target
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is only 5 mintues away from the centre. It benefits from a strong list of existing patients but are taking on new patients all of the time. We have a few schools/nurseries in close proximity and treat a lot of families.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.