Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Bath - Oldfield (Somerset, BA2 3HT) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Maternity cover - ending 30/09/2015
- Days and hours available - Thursday to Saturday, flexible between 8:00 - 19:00
- 2 Hygienists available in practice
- Implantologist working in practice
- Nurses - all Nurses are qualified or will be within 2 months
- Dentists have been at the practice for between 2 and 5 years
- Professional but friendly and supportive team throughout the practice.
- 7 surgeries in practice. Spacious, very light corner rooms. Modern equipment. In the same building as a medical centre.
- Good, established patient list in an affluent area - in house private referrals
- Freely available parking in the local area.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located on a hill just outside Bath with excellent views or the surrounding area. Bath is a beautiful, historic city with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. The city is linked to nearby Bristol by the A4 road. Park and ride schemes are available at Odd Down, Lansdown and Newbridge. The surrounding towns are accessible by bus and train services run from Bath Spa to London Paddington, Bristol Temple Meads, Cheltenham, Exeter, Plymouth and many other locations throughout the South West.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.