At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Blyth (NE24 1DG) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - available now
- Days and hours available - Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00 - 17:00 *1 hour for Lunch
- Vacancy ongoing to cover Maternity cover
- Day rate available
- Great patient list as well as Private work
- Digital xray
- Qualified Nurses
- Bust town location with free parking at the reverse of the practice
- 3 Surgery practice, all well-equipped and in good working order.
- Additional locum work available in the local area after this position expires.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or email@example.com