Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bognor Regis and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Available Immediately
- End date: TBC
- Days and hours available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 7 Surgery practice
- All equipment is in good working order and soon to have OPG for X-rays
- 5 Qualified nurses and 4 trainees
- Largest NHS practice in the area with excellent private potential
- Located just outside of the town centre
- Car park available across the road from the practice
- Close proximity to the sea and town centre
- Train station is a 2 minutes’ walk from the practice.
- Rebranded practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Bognor Regis is a seaside resort town and civil parish in the Arun district of West Sussex, on the south coast of England. It is 55.5 miles (89 km) south-south-west of London, 24 miles (39 km) west of Brighton, and 6 miles (10 km) south-east of the city of Chichester. Other nearby towns include Littlehampton east-north-east and Selsey to the south-west.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or firstname.lastname@example.org