Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Bognor Regis, West Sussex (PO21 1QN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 29/06/2015
- Vacancy end date: Ongoing
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 830am - 530pm
- 7 surgery practice
- All equipment in good working order
- 5 Qualified nurses and 4 trainee nurses
- Largest NHS practice in the area
- Excellent private potential
- Great location, just outside the town centre
- Car park situated across the road
- Close to the sea and town centre, with the train just a 2 minute walk from the practice
- Rebrand in process with patients calling daily to join the practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Bognor Regis is a seaside resort town and civil parish in the Arun district of West Suussex, on the south coast of England. It is 55 miles south-west of London, 24 miles of Brighton and 5 miles south-east of thhe city of Chichester. Other nearby towns include Littlehampton east-north-east and Selsey to the south-west. The nearby villages of Felphamm and Aldwick are now suburbs of Bognor Regis, along with those of North and South Bersted. Bognor Regis railway station is on a branch line from Barnham,a nd on the West coastway line. It has half-hourly services to London and to other south coast towns, some being direct.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org