Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Chelsea House, South Shields (NE32) and the details are:
- Available now ongoing
- Fixed day rate available
- Surgery space flexible over Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8am-6pm Friday 8am-5pm alternate Saturdays
- 50% Labs and 50% private
- Travel allowance available
- We have 3 Surgeries within the practice
- We have been rebranded so all surgeries have a fresh look. The surgeries are all a good size, with large windows providing natural lots of natural light. The surgery that we have available is on the ground floor which has recently had a new right/left handed chair installed.
- We have 5 qualified nurses and 1 trainee nurse at the moment.
- The team are well established, they work together very well , and the relationships between all staff is great therefore we have a friendly proactive team and a positive working atmosphere. We have recently been awarded time to shine recognition for great customer feedback.
- Our patient base is good and on a weekly basis we have on average 8-12 patients registering with us, we have adapted to rebooking patients next dental recall appointment at the end of every course of treatment gaining great commitment from patients to return.
- Private potential is good there are lots of Private opportunities, we see a good uptake on private options.
- We have a Hygienist/Therapist that works every Monday at the moment, she works really well alongside the clinicians and has greatly helped the dentists to over achieve their personal targets
- We are within walking distance of the town centre within a residential setting, we are on a busy main road. With great transport links inc buses and the metro system.
- There is on street parking directly to the side of the practice, there are no parking restrictions I.E permit only.
- Jarrow is a highly populated residential area not far from the sea front location of south shields. Transport links to the practice are very good, Making it a good commutable practice to Newcastle city centre. The patients are lovely and many have been with us for years. We work well as a team providing a friendly supportive environment.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org