Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Cheltenham (Gloucestshire, GL50 4FA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 01/05/2015 *different start date can be negotiated
- Fixed term locum position
- Days and hours available - Saturday 9:00 - 17:00
- 2 hygienists available in practice 3 days a week - looking to increase and include Saturday and evenings
- Practice looking into use of a Therapist
- Nurses - 6 qualified, 3 trainees (1 only awaiting sign off)
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 7 surgeries in practice. Purpose built site, finished July 2014. The chairs are all new Belmont chairs with Durr Suction motors. All surgeries are light and airy with windows.
- Central decontamination room with POD delivery system for instruments straight to/from surgery with no need to carry them.
- Digital x-ray available in practice
- Most dentists have been at the practice 3+ years with 2 new dentists joining last year
- Reception staff have been at the practice 3+ years
- Good patient base - new patients daily with many recently joined from a practice that has gone 100% private
- Free parking close by.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
The practice is located close to the high street and the centre of Cheltenham, close to local bus routes. Cheltenham is a beautiful, historic and large spa town on the edge of the Cotswolds. Close to the M5 motorway. Cheltenham is connected to Gloucester, Bristol and Birmingham. London and Oxford are accessible from the M5, via the A40. Train services are available from Cheltenham Spa to Gloucester, Bristol, Swindon, London Paddington, Cardiff, Birmingham and Scotland.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact 07872 544694 on 01204 797320 or cdewhurst@ mydentist.co.uk