Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have an Locum Dentist role available in Colne, Lancashire (BB8 0AG) and the details are:
- Start date: Available Immediately
- Days and Hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Surgery practice
- 3 surgeries on the groundfloor and 4 on the first floor
- New compressor and amalgam seperator in the last 3 months, OPG machine also on site
- Digital x ray available
- Mix of qualified and trainee nurses
- PM at the practice since 2001, longevst standing dentist been with the practice since 2004, 2 others from 2010, 1 from 2012, 6 qualified nurses - 4 with the practice for 5+ years and 2 since 2012.
- Excellent private potential
- Implantologist on site, 3 dentists making Denture Excellence dentures and 1 dentist who does quick straight teeth braces
- Located on the main street into the town centre
- Free parking to the front and side streets
- Train statioin a 2 minute walk away, good access to the M65. Rhythm and Blues festival every August bank holiday in thw town.
- Multicultural practice / town
- Quite central for cities with Manchester and Leeds only 1 hour away.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
The practice has 7 surgeries with very modern equipment. Appleby sits on the M65 cross-country route, roughly 5 miles from Burnley. Colne has a train station that has direct links to Blackburn and Preston.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]