Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Combedown, Bath (BA2 5HX) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Dayrate available
- Flexible hours
- Days and hours available: 3 / 4 days available with Saturday opportunities
- Hygienist available at practice, recruiting for a Therapist
- 3 qualified Nurses, 2 trainees
- 3 surgeries in practice - large with abundant light
- Long serving team with between 1 and 16 years at the practice - family feel with patient care as a central priority
- Established patient base - some attending the practice for 20 years or more
- Great private potential, which has increased by 80% since the practice was rebranded
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Whilst the practice benefits from a well established patient base, there is also demand from new patients as the result of newer housing developments in the area. It is located a few miles from the centre of Bath in a great area to live.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or firstname.lastname@example.org