Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Coundon and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- End Date: February 2017
- Days and hours available: Week 1 Monday to Friday 08:00 till 13;00 Saturday 09;00 - 13;00 Week 2 Monday to Friday 14;:0 to 20:00 Working alternate weeks
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- Maternity Cover
- 8 Surgery practice
- All surgeries modern with windows
- All equipment is modern and also use of 2 digital x rays in practice
- 2 Trainee Dental Nurses in practice, but all others fully qualified and GDC registered
- Established patient list
- In a great location - residential area as well as being in close proximity to local shops.
- 20 minutes walk to the local city centre
- Onsite Parking for staff located to the side of the building with limited parking in front of the practice for patients
- Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]