Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have an LocumDentist role available in Crickhowell (NP8 1AD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Rate of pay: Day rate or UDA rate available.
- Days and hours available - Monday to Friday 8:45 - 17:00
- Hygienist available in practice - 4 week waiting list for patients due to demand for private treatment
- 3 surgeries in practice
- Established patient list with some new patients being accepted
- Excellent private potential - practice ahead of target.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is based in a tourist village which is popular with walkers who come to visit the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons National Park.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].