Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Deal, Kent (CT14 6AB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- **Competitive Day Rate on offer**
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (flexible hours)
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- 4 Surgery practice
- Three large surgeries, all of a good size with windows
- 4 Qualified and 1 trainee nurse about to sit exams
- Staff turnover very low, staff been at the practice for above 5 years
- Very well established practice, with established patients and also taking on new patients
- Excellent private potential
- Hygienist available
- On road parking outside of the practice
- Pretty seaside town, popular spot for London commuters to live
- Very affluent area
- Practice manager been at the practice for the past 20 years with a huge amount of experience
- Support staff have been at the practice a long time so very well experienced and knowledgeable
- Great atmosphere, and friendly and efficient practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Deal is a town in Kent, England which lies on the English Channel, eight miles north-east of Dover and eight miles south of Ramsgate.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or email@example.com