At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Deal, Kent (CT14 6AB) the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday
- Four surgery practice
- Three large surgeries, one small - all with windows and natural daylight
- All equipment in good working order
- 4 qualified nurses and 1 trainee
- staff turnover low
- Excellent private potential
- Practice has a well established database of patients - still taking on new patients
- Hygienist availble 1 x day per week
- Located just off the high street
- on road parking outside - car park available just opposite the practice
- Pretty seaide town - popular spot for London commuters to live - very affluent area
- Practice manager been at the practice for 20 years plus huge amounts of experience
- Excellent atmosphere and friendly team
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Deal is a town in Kent, England which lies on the English Channel, eight miles north-east of Dover and eight miles soouth of Ramsgate.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org