Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Dean Road Dental Centre (South Shields, NE33 4AR) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 09/04/2016
- Days and hours available - Monday - Saturda 8-6
- 2 x Hygienists and 1 x Therapist working in practice
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 14 surgeries. Modern and well equipped
- Digital x-ray, opg and ceph available
- Practice has a large Orthodontic contract
- Large team of long standing staff
- Good patient list with new patients accepted
- Onsite parking to the rear.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in the Westoe area of the coastal town of South Shields in Tyne and Wear. The views along the coast, out over the North Sea and around the mouth of the River Tyne make the area a pleasant place to visit. The area has a number of local attractions associated with it's location, such as the North and South Tyne Piers and the Lighthouses. South Shields is bounded by the A19 trunk road to the West and situated close to the Tyne Tunnel at Jarrow. The town is well connected to other areas of Tyne & Wear and to the strategic road network – the A194(M) motorway provides a direct link between the Borough and theA1/A1(M).
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]