Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Doncaster (South Yorkshire, DN4 OTS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available now *start date can be flexible
- Vacancy end date - ongoing to cover Maternity
- Days and hours available - Fully flexible over Tuesday 8:30 - 17:30 Thursday 8:30 - 17:30 Friday 8:30 - 17:30 and Saturday 9:30 - 16:00
- 3 Surgery practice - Good size surgeries, well equipped, fresh and modern.
- Digital xray
- Qualified Nurses
- Long standing team
- Hygneist Therapist working in practice
- Parking available
- Just off the A1 - easily accessible
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or h[email protected]