At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Locum Dentist role available in Durham Bridge House (Durham, DH1 4SJ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available Immediately
- Days and hours flexible - Monday to Saturday available *practice open until 20:00, ideal candidate will start part time with a view to increasing working days to fulltime
- Hygienist available at practice
- Implantologist working in practice
- 4 x full time qualified Nurses with a range of experience
- 6 surgeries - all on first floor of building
- Rebrand due to take place
- Established patient list with new patients added each month.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in Durham city centre. Durham is a beautiful, historic place with the River Wear running through it. Located close to shops, bars and restaurants the practice is in a busy area.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or firstname.lastname@example.org