Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in East Harling, Norfolk (NR16 2NB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 0830 - 1730
- Fixed Term role until 3rd September 2016
- 3 surgery practice
- All average sized surgeries with windows
- Beautiful county views from upstairs with fields behind the practice
- 3 qualified nurses, 1 trainee due to qualify shortly
- Good variation of patients, continuing to take on new patients from all surrounding areas
- Village is fairly affluent with excellent private potential
- 1 Hygienist working 1-2 days per week
- 20 minutes walk from the station, 5 minutes walk from the bus statiom and 5 minutes walk to local shops
- Staff only parking onsite
- Easy access to villages off A11
- Norwich city centre 30 minutes drive away
- Lovely practice with lovely staff set in the countryside
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
East Harling is a village in the English county of Norfolk. The village forms part of the principle settlement in the civil parish of East Harling, and is located 8 miles east of the town of Thetford and 25 miles south-west of the city of Norwich. The village is served by Harling Road railway station, which is situated 2 miles to the north.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Roisin Gannon on 01204 799783 or [email protected]