Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Filey (North Yorkshire, YO14 9AH) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - available now
- Vacancy end date - ongoing with option for further locum work once this post expires
- Days and hours available - fully flexible over Monday - Friday
- Full time and part time work available
- Fixed day rate on offer
- 4 surgery practice
- Clean, modern with digital x-ray and soon to have OPG machine
- Longstanding, established patient base as they are the only dental Practice within Filey and they also continue to accept new patients meaning they are a very busy site
Our Filey Practice is a longstanding community dental practice in a lovely small yet popular seaside town. It is within walking distance of the beach and is easily accessible from larger towns and cities like York and Hull having a local bus and train station. There is a long serving, friendly and experienced team within practice with some staff having been there for 10 years. We offer a warm and welcoming environment for all patients and visitors.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]