Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Flagg Court (South Shields NE33 2LX) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available now
- Days and hours available - Flexible Days and Hours / 3-5 days per week
- 5 surgery practice - 4 currently in use
- Well equipped practice, centralised decontamination room, stock room and Instrument storage room
- CR scanner digital x-rays, R4 computer system, Rotary Endo system
- Offers Domi visits, hygiene + specialist services such as Facial Rejuvenation, Implants and Denture excellence
- Good team work – practice team have been finalised and travelling down to The Dental Awards on 17 April 2015 for presentation, good location, practice expanding every year, over archiving contract with group – offering support and potential for extra UDA’s available for clinicians who overachieve, excellent private potential.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]