Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Fordingbridge, Hampshire (SP6 1JD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date – ASAP
- Long term locum role that could lead to a permanent position
- Days and hours available – Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8am - 5pm
- 9 surgeries (1 Hygienist only) – all rebranded. The surgeries are a good size with windows providing natural light. The practice is all on ground floor level
- OPG machine
- 2 Hygienists working in practice
- 11 Nurses, of which 7 are qualified
- Established patient list – practice open for over 30 years. Also accepting new patients weekly
- Long standing team who work well together. Some staff have been working in practice for 20 years+
- Excellent location - same site as GP surgery. Within walking distance of the town centre and parking
- Practice located in an affluent area and great private potential. Practice always exceeds budget for private work
- 20 minutes’ drive from Bournemouth
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Fordingbridge is a town and civil parish on the River Avon in the New Forest District of Hampshire, England, near to Dorset and Wiltshire borders and on the edge of the New Forest. It is 81 miles southwest of London and 10 miles south of the city of Salisbury. Fordingbridge is a former market town. The Avon Valley Path passes through the town.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Roisin Gannon on 01204 799783 or [email protected]