Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Halifax 1 and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 01/04/2016
- Days and hours available - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and half day Saturday
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice - Hygienist available in practice
- Most nurses are qualifed and there are 2 trainee nurses.
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 7 surgeries that are new and modern as the practice has been reburbished in the last year
- The practice staff and dentists are mostly long standing with a small number of new staff
- Good mix of existing and new patients.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in the town of Halifax and it is only a short walk from the train station and a shopping centre. Halifax is a town in the county of West Yorkshire, northern England, with a population of about 90,000. It is well known as a centre of England's woollen manufacture from the 15th century onward. Leeds and the Yorkshire Dales are both accessible by car in under 1 hour.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or firstname.lastname@example.org