At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Harrogate (North Yorkshire, HG2 7DB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from May 2016
- ongoing locum work availabl until August 2016
- Days and hours available - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 - 17:30
- 6 surgeries in practice
- Rebranded practice
- Hygienist available in practice Monday and Saturday
- 1 Lead Nurse, 6 Dental Nurses and 1 Decontamination Nurse in practice
- Friendly, welcoming practice
- Strong existing patient base with new patients being taken on too
- High private potential - affluent area
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in the west of Harrogate, located close to the A1 and only a 15 minutes walk from Starbeck train station. Harrogate is a beautiful spa town, offering shopping and a wide range of bars and restaurants. The town is located within easy reach of picturesque countryside and is a great location for lovers of the outdoors.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]