Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Hartlepool 2 (County Durham, TS26 8JA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Vacancy end date - 31/03/2016
- Days and hours available - Monday to Wednesday 17:00 - 20:00
- Therapist working 1 day a week
- All nurses are qualified. Many have been working at the practice for over 20 years
- Long standing practice team who are committed to the practice
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 3 surgeries. Large, spacious with windows. Recently decorated and cabinetry / equipment updated
- Established patient base - some have been coming for 20-30 years. New patients being taken on
- Private potential with many patients opting for white fillings and other cosmetic preferences
- On street parking available
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located a 5 minute walk away from Hartlepool town centre with access to bus routes and the train station.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797310 or hcullen@ mydentist.co.uk