Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Heaton Road (lNewcastle, Tyne and Wear, NE6 1SB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Vacancy end date - September 2015
- Days and hours available - Fully flexible surgery space available over Monday to Friday
- Hygienist working in practice 2.5 days per week. Therapist due to be employed
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 5 surgeries. Current and well maintained equipment. Refurbishment of practice to be completed soon
- Long standing team who welcome and help new team members readily
- Good patient base with new patients being accepted
- Fixed day rate available
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in a suburb of Newcastle with good access to the city centre. Newcastle is a vibrant city with an international airport and a diverse range of shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links around the North East are good with buses, trains and the Metro within the city of Newcastle itself.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com