Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Jacksdale, Nottinghamshire and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 2.30pm
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- On street parking available
- We have three surgeries at our practice
- We have been rebranded so all our surgeries have a fresh look. The surgeries are a good size and all on the ground floor
- All our equipment is in very good order, all our chairs are Sirona C8+
- We do not have digital xrays, however we have intra oral xray machine in every surgery and an OPG machine available on site
- I have a 4 qualified nurses along with 2 receptionist and the Practice Manager who is also qualified
- The team at Jacksdale is mainly all very long standing ranging from 32 years’ service for our receptionist to 11 years for one of our dentists and the nursing team range from 5-24 years and Sophie our Trainee Dental Nurse has just completed a year, and to finish The Practice Manager is coming up to 30 years, so we all work very well together making this a lovely place to work.
- Our practice has been here for 32 years and has a good patient base and reputation within the community; we still attract new patients and can have up to 15 new patients a week
- The practice is located in a lovely village, but only 12 mile from Nottingham city centre and only a few minutes from Junction 27 and 28 of the M1
The Jacksdale practice is a newly rebranded practice. It is warm and welcoming and has a great village feel. The practice consists of 3 surgeries run by a supportive Practice Manager and a great team.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Jacksdale is a small former mining village situated in Ashfield District Council administrative area part of the English county of Nottinghamshire. Lying close to the Derbyshire border, it is the most westerly place within the county boundaries. neighbouring villages include Selston, Brinsley, Pye Hill and Ironville.
For more information on this area please follow the link below:
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]