Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accomodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to eatsblished patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Maidstone, Kent (ME16 8JS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Fixed Term cover until end of September 206
- Days and hours available: Monday + Friday 830am - 430pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 830am - 5pm
- 8 Surgery practice
- Majority of existing staff been at the practice a lomg time
- Great private potential
- Hygiene services at the practice
- Practice located close to the town centre and motorway
- Friendly team and great atmosphere
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Maidstone is the county town of Kent, England 32 miles south-east of London. The river medway runs through the centre of the town, linking it with Rochester and the Thames Estuary.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or email@example.com