Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Margate, Kent and the details are:
- Surgery available: Flexible surgery space and working days / hours
- Start date: ASAP
- 5 surgery practice
- All surgeries have windows
- 4 out of the 5 surgeries have been replaced in August last year
- Majority of long-standing dentists
- Large number of established patients
- Good private potential if offered correctly
- Long established hygienist at the practice
- Practice is situated in the Lower High Street so is a great location.
- On street parking available, close to the Turner Contemporary Gallery and the main beach of Margate
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Margate is a seaside town in the district of Thanet in East Kent, England. It lies 38 miles east- northeast of Maidstone, on the coast along the North Foreland and contains the areas of Cliftonville, Garlinge, Palm Bay and Westbrook.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Roisin Gannon on 01204 799783 or firstname.lastname@example.org