At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an A Locum Dentist role available in Milnthorpe, Cumbria and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: One Day a week until 5th July 2016
- List of Plan Patients and Private fees per item patients
- 50% exisiting patient base - reasonably guaranteed income
- 3 surgery practice all in good condition with plenty of light in a small Cumbria village
- Equipment is in good working order and well maintained
- Excellent retention of staff in the practice and some of the team have been at the practice over ten years, excellent level of team support
- Patient base are mostly long standing, last took on patients in 2013
- Located in the centre of the village with on street parking nearby
- Easy access to both the South Lakes coast and also close to the busy town of Kendal, near to many beautiful areas for walking, hiking, cycling and water sports and many other outdoor pursuits
Milnthorpe is a large village and electoral ward within the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England, 7 miles south of Kendal, once part of the township of Heversham-with-Milnthorpe. Now spared of heavy traffic, it is an ancient village of limestone buildings.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Joanne Hickman on 01204 799 699 or email [email protected]