Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Newcastle 4 - Grainger Park (Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 8DP) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 02/07/2015 *later start can be negotiated
- Vacancy end date - 04/04/2016
- Days and hours available - Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 17:30 and Friday 13:30 - 17:30
- 2 Therapists working in practice
- 5 surgeries in practice - Large and spacious
- Due to be rebranded in November
- Digital x-ray
- 7 Nurses - 6 qualified and 1 due to qualify. The Practice Manager is also a qualifed Dental Nurse with 13 years' experience
- Long standing team with some new members too
- Large patient base with new patients being taken on
- Great private potential - ahead of private target for the year
- Free on-street parking outside practice.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
The practice is close to Newcastle city centre, where there are excellent transport links around the north east and the rest of the UK.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].