Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Blakelaw (Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE5 3BS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- End date - 31/03/2016
- Days and hours available - 1 day per week, flexible Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00
- Hygiene/Therapist available in practice
- Equipment available to offer sedation
- 5-10 minutes drive from Newcastle City Centre
- Flexible UDA rate
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Blakelaw is a 3 surgery practice. Purpose built building; spacious, airy surgeries. Digital xray available. Qualified Nurses.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.