Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Oswaldtwistle and the details are:
- Start date: ASAP until 01/03/2016
- Maternity Cover for 6 months
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 8.45 - 5.30
- Recently rebranded practice
- The practice is well established with opportunities for NHS and Private treatment
- Hygienist and Therapist available
- Practice also offers private treatments such as dentures of excellence, implants and short term orthodontics
- Friendly and busy practice
- Full time nurse available
- Practice recently rebranded
- Dayrate available
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Situated in the rolling Lancashire hills, close to Manchester and the Fylde coast, Oswaldwhistle is a typical Lancashire township. It lies on the course of the Leeds and Liverpool canal, 3 miles east-southeast of Blackburn and is contiguous with Accrington and Church.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]