Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Rhyl (Denbighshire, LL18 1BS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immdiately *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - Wednesday 8:15 - 17:00 and Saturday 8:30 - 15:00
- Hygienist working in practice 5 days per week
- Nurses are mainly qualified, with 3 trainees
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 7 surgeries. Equipment in good working order
- Digital x-ray and OPG machine in practice
- Most of the staff team have worked at the practice for 8 years or more. Supportive team who work well together
- Patient base ever increasing with new patients being accepted
- Free parking on site.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
From the practice it is a 5 minute walk in to the centre of town. Rhyl is a 50 minute drive (35 miles) from Chester the practice is located within easy access of the A55, which in turn allows access to the airports in Liverpool or Manchester. The local area is beautiful, especially for keen walkers with Snowdonia not too far. The practice is close to the beach.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]