Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Southsea (PO5 1QZ)
- Vacancy start date: 01/04/2015
- Vacancy end date: Ongoing
- Days and hours available: Fully flexible over the week, but only 3 days required - opening hours are 8:30am - 1730 with a 4pm finish on Fridays
- 7 Surgery Practice
- Mix of qualified and trainee nurses available.
- Practice is currently taking on new patients but also have a good existing patient base with excellent private potential.
- Residential area near the centre of Southsea and a short distance from Portsmouth town centre. Close to Gunwhard Quays which is a designer outlet shopping centre in the Quay. The practice is a mile from the sea and the inland just a few miles from the countryside.
- On road parking at the practice available.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or [email protected]