Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Sunderland Road Dental Centre (South Shields, NE34 6AL) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available now
- Days and hours available - Tuesday 8-6, Thursday 8-6, Friday 8-5.30, Saturday 9-1
- Hygienist working in practice
- 5 surgeries in practice - recently refurbished
- Good patient list - full diaries and patients returning
- Friendly team who work well together - some staff have been in practice for over 10 years
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in a residential area with a large number of patients living locally. It is close to the coast and within a short distance of Sunderland. Newcastle is also within driving distance and there are public transport links providing access throughout the north east.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or email@example.com