Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Thatcham, Berkshire (RG18 4JP) and the details are:
- Thatcham require a locum dentist to start ASAP
- This is a long term position
- Days and hours available ;Thursday – 8am-5pm, Friday – 8am-5pm and Saturday 8am-1.30pm
- Hygienist services available at practice
- Busy 3 surgery practice with a space room ready to set up
- All surgeries are of an adequate size and modern
- All equipment modern and in good working order
- Great private potential within the area if offered correctly
- Practicr offering Hygiene, Inman Aligners, Smile Design and with the idea of offering sedation
- Great location within the town centre
- On-site parking available
- Fantastic team and atmosphere, and stress free environment
- Position to cover an established patient list
- Modern mixed NHS and private practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number and GDC registered
Thatcham is a thriving and busy town in the county of Berkshire which sits by the River Kennet and the seven hundred acre conservation park which has the Kennet and Avon Canal flowing through it. It is served by Thatcham railway station on the line between the larger nearby towns.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org