Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Tonypandy, Wales and the details are:
- Dentist required for our Tonypandy practice
- Start Date: 001/06/2016
- Hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 1700 and some Saturdays
- 7 surgery site, modern and large surgeries with windows. Great private potential
- Digital xray available
- Qualified Nurses on site
- Hygienist available and also a specialist Dentist in practice
- Commutable from Cardiff in 25 minutes
- Up to £10,000 relocation package available.
.Tonypandy is a town in the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf, within the historic county boundaries of Glamorgan, Wales lying in the Rhondda Fawr Valley,
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]