Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Walker 1, Newcastle-upon-Tyne (Tyne and Wear, NE6 3AB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Vacancy end date - 07/05/2016
- Fixed day rate
- Days and hours available - Full time flexible hours across Monday to Friday
- 5 surgeries in practice, decontamination room
- Digital x-ray available
- Hygienistavailable at practice
- Nurse available in practice
- Good patient list.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is situated in the Walker area of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Walker is a residential suburb to the east of the city centre.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org