Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Wallsend (Tyne and Wear, NE28 8HQ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Vacancy end date - 31/07/2015
- Days and hours available - Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Hygienist and Therapist available at practice
- Nurses - most are qualified, some trainees
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 7 surgeries. Excellent condition due to being recently redecorated during rebrand
- Long standing staff who have excellent rapport with patients
- Good patient list with both existing and new patients
- Excellent private potential - Implants, botox, zoom and DXC offered in practice
- Free parking a few minutes walk away.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is around 3.5 miles of Newcastle city centre. Wallsend gets its name as it is located at the end of Hadrian's Wall. Public transport links to Newcastle city centre include the Metro and buses. The Metro also goes to Newcastle Airport.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]