Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in East Harling (NR16 2NB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 01/04/2015
- Days and hours available: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.45 - 17.45 and Tuesdays, Thursdays 8.30 - 16.30
- 3 Surgery practice, 2 of the 3 surgeries are modern and equipment in great working order
- Excellent private potential
- Parking on site for staff only
- Full book 3 weeks ahead and still accepting new patients.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
East Harling is a village in the English county of Norfolk, and is located some 8 miles east of the town of Thetford and 25 miles south-west of the city of Norwich. The village is served by Harling Road railway station which is situated 2 miles to the north.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or firstname.lastname@example.org