Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Redruth, Cornwall (TR15 1JU) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Vacancy end date: ongoing
- Days and hours available: Monday – Friday 8.30-5pm with a late night till 7pm on a Tuesday
- Number of surgeries: 6
- Any other relevant role details: To cover sickness
- Surgeries located over 3 floors.
- Digital X-Ray
- 4 experienced dentists in place,with3 months – 5 years’ service
- Experienced / Qualified Nurses (only 1 trainee nurse within a team of 7)
- Excellent / experienced reception team
- Management support from on-site Practice Support Manager / Lead Nurse & Multi Site Manager.
- Lots of patients both established & new.
- Hygienist currently working 2 days per week
- Potential to grow private choice
- Central De-Con Room
- Successful CQC Inspection
- Lovely staff room – complete with sofa’s!!
- Happy patients
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice operates from a large Victorian house in the centre of Redruth, it is an established practice – there has been a dental practice on site for more than 70 years. Easy access to the main A30, the main line train station is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Redruth is a small market town that was once the epee-centre of mining in Cornwall, it has faced some economic challenges in recent years but maintains a true Cornish spirit. Redruth is situated mid-way between the North & South coasts, Truro is 9 miles to the West and Penzance 24 miles to the East.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]