IDH Group is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 600 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists
- Dentist required for our IDH practice in Eastfield (North Yorkshire)
- 7,750UDA’s available
- Start date - available from 13/07/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- Hours - Monday - Friday 8:45 - 17:15
- Maternity contract to cover 6-9 months
- 2 surgery site - both very spacious with good natural light due to 3 windows in each surgery
- The practice is located on the outskirts of Scarborough, on the Eastfield estate, inside the medical centre. The medical centre is located on the high street of the estate, which also has a chemist, bakery and supermarket. The estate houses thousands of people, and also has a large industrial estate nearby
- There is parking available on street, or there are parking spaces in front of the medical centre.
- There are two qualified nurses on site, and another just signed off her training.
- There is a large stable existing patient base, currently managed by one clinician. New patients are accepted at the practice, however due to the current patient base there is a wait for an appointment, and so we also offer the opportunity to be seen earlier at our Scarborough 2 site (approximately 5 minutes away by car)
- There is good private potential, and many patients take up the private option for their treatment, including private bridges, dentures and airflow.
- Hygienist/Therapist also in practice
At IDH you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees and access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or email@example.com