Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Rhyl (Denbighshire, LL18 1BS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 04/05/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - Saturday 8:00 - 15:00
- £350 fixed day rate
- Hygienist in practice 5 days a week
- The majority of the nurses in practice are qualifed and there are 3 trainee nurses
- Size of practice / number of surgeries
- Digital x-ray and OPG machine available in practice
- Most of the staff have worked in the practice for over 8 years and two clinical staff have over 30 years in the practice. The team work very well together
- Patient list made up of majority new patients but some existing
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
The Rhyl practice is around 30 miles from Chester and there is easy access locally to the A55 to get to airports in Liverpol or Manchester. The local area is beautiful especially if you are a keen walker with Snowdonia around 25 miles (45 minutes) away. The practice is close also to the beach.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com