Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Middlesborough (Newlands), (TS4 2EN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 03/08/2015 *later start date can be considered
- Role is to cover maternity for 6 months
- Vacancy is to cover 2 sites
- Days and hours available - 2 sessions of 6 hours each over the week
- Hygienist/Therapist to be put in place in the future
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 3 surgeries in practice. Practice is purpose built and on ground level.
- Clinicians in practice - 1 full time and 2 part time clinicians
- Nurses - all qualified. All nurses have been in this practice for at least 2 years, one has been there for 4 years.
- Strong patient list with an average of 50 new patients per week
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Middlesborough is situated on the bank of the River Tees in the Tees Valley region of North East England. The practice is located in Middlesbrough town centre, directly on a bus route and 5 minutes away from a train station which has direct rail services to Leeds, York, Liverpool and Manchester.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.